Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
The Designer will be responsible for the design and development of new products across the assortment. They will own the process from conceptualization through to launch across our core categories, ensuring designs meet the brand’s standards of quality and solution.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis and present findings during seasonal concepting, owning building and maintaining seasonal themes and translating them into mood boards for the Raw Materials team
- Participates in building and own updating and maintaining color palette and charts and owning print development
- Own researching and designing new products and collections, presenting and communicating vision and seeing the development process through from initial sketch to handoff
- Initiates development of raw materials and communication for key developments from kick off to approval
- Updates and maintains technical flats, design sheets, BOM’s and line sheets through PLM system across seasonal, core and net new products
- Attends and participates in product review and fittings, understanding the fundamentals of product fit across core categories, partnering with Technical Designer to ensure designs meet fit intent
- Contribute and participate in CF meetings and owning presentation preparation and building
- Organize and maintain design space, libraries and assets
- Various other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Intimates or Womenswear preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in design or product development, experience in bras and underwear preferred
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and brands
- Strong understanding of construction and fabrication/development
- Experience working with Asia and overseas factories
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- DEFY CONVENTIONS: Stay curious and courageous. Take risks to drive innovation.
- EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY: Be adaptable and resilient. Approach new situations with a positive mindset.
- MAKE IT HAPPEN: Take ownership and act with urgency. Execute with grit and focus.
- PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST: Listen with empathy and communicate clearly, always with a customer focus.
- WE’RE STRONGER TOGETHER: Efficiently cross-functionally collaborate & champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Stand or Sit : Must be able to remain in a stationary position approximately 60% of the time
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel: Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer, printer, etc.
- See: The ability to observe details at close range like digital writing (within a few feet of the observer).
- Talk & Speak clearly: The ability to verbally communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations, many of these interactions can be online and will require verbal exchanges.
- Hear & Verbal Comprehension: The ability to listen to what other colleagues verbally express and understand the information that has been provided.
- Walk:The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Thought Processing: be able to make logical connections between thoughts and/or actions. Be able to understand their relevance to achieve a goal or keep the thread of conversation.
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
Base salary range is 70,000-90,000K annually