As the RoundGlass Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the RoundGlass visual brand experience. You are a mid-level designer with a strong creative vision who can support the company’s marketing efforts. You’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to combining technology and humanity to make wholistic wellbeing possible for all. By crafting clear and compelling designs across a range of digital formats, you’ll drive our ability able to showcase our RoundGlass products and help us work towards our goal of creating a happier, healthier, and more joyful world.
This position will be able to work remotely anywhere in the US, but with a preference on the East Coast.
What you’ll do:
- Create strategic and engaging visuals that deliver a cohesive and compelling aesthetic across all brand touchpoints including web, app, social, and email
- Develop a visual strategy for the design of all RoundGlass products and experiences
- Create systematized design materials that maintain a consistent visual tone
- Effectively and proactively manage deliverables and deadlines for all creative
- Understand and respond to promotion performance data (metrics and engagement stats) and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Assist with other ad hoc marketing projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or advertising design; agency experience is a plus
- An incredibly creative, original, and forward-thinking designer. Passion for storytelling and understand the importance of design in business is a must
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize competing deadlines
- A natural inclination towards design optimized for marketing performance. You consistently research, identify, and share current industry design trends as they relate to the RoundGlass brand.
- An obsession for the details. We’re looking for someone who is confident conceptualizing and designing complex projects with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, startup environment with an innovative mindset and spirit. You are comfortable with tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Great time management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at once and have the ability to articulate design concepts internally and cross-functionally
- Have a growth-mindset both professionally and personally. You're a team player and work cross-functionally in a highly iterative and collaborative way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, across cultures and time zones
- Ability to work outside core business hours as needed
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.