Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
The Launch Team Designer is responsible for ideating and producing print and digital creative solutions to address promotion of Live Action Movies and Series and Animated properties. Assignments include key art conceptualization and post production, promotional tune in design, launch kit design, press kit design, logos, collateral material, and digital pieces.
- Collaborate with Sr Art Director and Art Director in key art conceptual ideation, pitches, production and post- production
- Implement excellent design that translates the culture and value of the Nick brand across all lines of business
- Function as primary designer and artist on assigned creative projects leading design from conception to delivery
- Work with Sr Art Director and Art Director to provide feedback to agencies and creative vendors
- Work with Nickelodeon LOB’s in crafting and implementing graphic materials to fulfill their business needs
- Explore new design avenues that will improve the brand and its vision
- Research and source new design elements to improve the brand (including fonts, color palettes, patterns, and other graphic materials)
- Craft original pieces, including illustrations and typography when needed
- Retouching of images at an intermediate level
- Experiment with typography to elevate advertising or design projects
- Maintain brand value throughout all our marketing projects
- Meet with Project Managers and Graphic Manager to ensure deadlines are met
- Meet with the Sr Art Director to discuss art and design needs, receive assignments and overall creative feedback
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and new technology
- BSc degree in Design, Advertising Design, Visual Arts or related field
- At least 4 years’ experience as Designer in a freelance, full-time capacity or similar role
- Hands-on experience with image editing software (Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Proficient in design software (InDesign)
- Proficient in presentation software (Acrobat Pro and Keynote)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Retouching experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with in-house team and external vendors
- Print production understanding a must
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.