You’ll think beyond ordinary solutions to ship world-class products to world-leading organizations. You will collaborate with talented teams to create experiences that millions of people not only use — but love.
Launch digital products and services with world-leading organizations
You’ll work with the world’s most forward-thinking companies, including the likes of Netflix, Spotify, Asana, Tesla, The Academy of Motion Pictures, Dolby, Ancestry, Salesforce, and many others. You’ll work across diverse industries and varying form factors, including automotive, luxury, travel, operating systems, website ecosystems, voice recognition software, artificial intelligence, and so much more.
Craft experiences that people love
- You’ll lead the design and provide strategic guidance throughout the duration of projects.
- You’ll execute against the principles that create great, human-centered products.
- As a hands-on designer with a meticulous eye for detail, you’ll help oversee the work to ensure it is realized with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship.
- You’ll help construct design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences.
- You’ll work with other disciplines to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
Lead and continue to develop a world-class team
- You’ll see opportunities to improve design processes and lead the team in new, better ways of working.
- You’ll lead by example, inspiring those around you to think beyond ordinary.
Work with forward-thinking organizations
- You’ll engage directly with client partners, working with them to solve problems, ideate, imagine and create.
- You’ll lead discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your teams’ solutions.
- You’ll build strong relationships with clients and be seen as a natural go-to for creativity, problem-solving and ideation.
- You’ll engage in the full end-to-end process from initial conversations with prospective client partners through to delivery and growing relationships.
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- A strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services, and experiences.
- 5+ years of experience in the design industry, with a focus on leading teams to create human-centered digital experiences.
- Combining thought and strategic thinking to offer a strong point of view.
- Passion for continual practice and process improvement.
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong design aesthetic sensibilities.
- Continued awareness of design trends and innovation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A passion for people and desire to establish highly successful client relationships.
Fantasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Since 1999, diversity has been vital to our success and ability to create products and services used and loved by millions of people all over the world. We are committed to continually fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.