Being a Design intern at Fantasy isn't about busywork, it's about being part of the team. At Fantasy you will be mentored by some of the best designers in the industry and learn by being embedded in real projects.
Launch digital products and services with world-leading organizations
You’ll work with the world’s most forward-thinking companies, including the likes of Netflix, Spotify, Ford, Asana, Tesla, The Academy of Motion Pictures, Dolby, Ancestry, Salesforce, and many others. You’ll work across diverse industries and across varying form factors, ranging from automotive, luxury, travel, operating systems, website ecosystems, design for voice, and artificial intelligence.
Craft experiences that people love
You’ll execute against the principles that create great, human-centered products. As a hands-on designer with a meticulous eye for detail, you’ll help work to ensure it is realized with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship. You’ll help devise product visions, feature sets, and roadmaps. You’ll help construct design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences. You’ll work with other disciplines to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
Collaborate with a world-class team
- Taking part in strategic brainstorming activities.
- Creating design concepts and prototypes.
- Helping accomplish project goals, from quick tasks to longer-term work.
- You will work side-by-side with Fantasy team members on real projects to gain experience in an agency setting.
- Presenting your work to team members.
- Receiving and applying feedback to your work.
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- Proficiency with tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with your team members with a proactive attitude.
- Ability and drive to learn and grow your skillset.
- Experience with interaction design and prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Principle, ProtoPie, etc.) is a plus.
Fantasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Since 1999, diversity has been vital to our success and ability to create products and services used and loved by millions of people all over the world. We are committed to continually fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.