New York, NY
This position is responsible for assisting in developing a product line representative of the brand.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Study markets, shop retail, and interact with consumer to establish trends.
- Assist in Sourcing and choosing materials (leather, fabric, ornamentation) for samples.
- Provide technical packages consisting of specs, lasts and materials to overseas development teams.
- Present sample as envisioned.
- Attend Trade Shows
- College degree in the arts preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in fashion related industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD preferred
- Knowledge of target market