You are eligible to a Short-Term Incentive Plan with the target at 10% of your annual earnings, terms and conditions apply.
EMR integrations are increasingly becoming the optimal vector for delivery of genetic testing services in healthcare. In addition, Ambry’s CARE (Comprehensive Assessment, Risk, and Education) program offers a fully automated, end-to-end solution for healthcare organizations to standardize risk assessment and genetic testing across multiple specialties, utilizing innovative solutions and leveraging the latest technologies.
Both processes require significant management of projects to facilitate smooth and timely launch of the integrations. The Deployment Manager (DM) will be responsible for initial planning, directing, coordinating, and executing deliverables needed to successfully integrate with clients EMRs for scheduling, ordering, resulting as well as for interface with the CARE platform.
- Manage each individual EMR integration project from pre-scoping to a successful, stable launch. This includes support to sales in technical discussions during sales process, leading customer calls as the technical SME, outlining scope of work with the client, understanding all technical integration data needs and communication those plans to the IT integration Engineer teams.
- Responsible for ensuring technical teams audit EMR interfaces as changes occur between CARE (version / updates) and EMR interface, with careful addition to version updates that may disrupt the existing interface
- Lead discussions with sales team and client regarding technical requirements for Integration, including APIs, SFTP, HL7 Standards and global integration for clinical Electronic Health Records (EHR) interfaces
- Advise and troubleshoot questions, facilitate integration progress, workflow, and customization
- Accountable for setting expectations on scope and timeline for launch and maintaining adherence to timeline with all stakeholders to the extent possible.
- Accountable for modifying timeline responsibly as needed and ensuring all team members are aware
- Work with IT for technical feasibility studies and technical readiness, which includes ensuring comprehensive, efficient development, deployment, training, integration, and staff engagement plan
- Ensure QC of technical setup and patient feed for CARE scheduling integrations is accurate prior to go-live
- Maintain documentation of processes in Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, and other internal systems
- Provide communication leadership in all stages of integration deployment to both internal and external customers
- Assist with developing and ensuring appropriate implementation of policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the IT to ensure all technical issues that may arise post go-live are addressed/resolved for smooth transition of account maintenance to technical support at approximately ~1 month post go-live
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication and meeting leading skills a must
- Understanding of HL, VPN, SFTP, and global integration for HHR interfaces
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, database management, and web technologies are required.
- Project Management experience with multi-department projects
- Efficient and highly organized
- Problem solver
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Highly effective communicator and team player
- Ability to translate technical requirements to common vernacular effectively
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to motivate others and deal well with conflict and change management.
- Occasional travel (~10%) potential
- 3+ years working with HL& technologies
- 3+ years of project management or related experience
- 5+ years working with cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification or Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Knowledge of genetics and/or the genetic testing industry a huge plus
- FHIR knowledge
- Salesforce experience preferred
Ambry Genetics Corporation is a CAP-accredited and CLIA-licensed molecular genetics laboratory based in Aliso Viejo, California. We are a genetics-based healthcare company that is dedicated to open scientific exchange so we can work together to understand and treat all human disease faster.
At Ambry, everyone is welcome. A career at Ambry Genetics is a chance to be part of a dynamic company that aims to improve health by understanding the relationships between genetics and human disease. We earned our reputation as industry leaders by responsibly introducing cutting-edge genetic testing solutions and continually sharing what we learn with the global scientific community.
At Ambry you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of ideas. Our outstanding benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with a 4% employer match, FSA, paid sick leave and generous paid time off (PTO) program. You can learn more about the benefits here. Ambry Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we maintain a drug-free work environment.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (and traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambry does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters, third party recruiting agencies, outside recruiters or firms without an executed contract in place. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by Ambry. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Ambry and will be processed accordingly.