Demand Planning Analyst
At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares is a global leader in consumer products including toys, plush, action figures, collectibles and musical instruments. Jazwares’ portfolio includes a variety of dynamic, wholly-owned and licensed brands like preschool powerhouses Blippi, Cabbage Patch Kids®, CoComelon and Peppa Pig, unstoppable action and gaming brands like Fortnite, Halo®, Micro Machines, Nerf, Pokémon and Roblox, leading lifestyle and entertainment brands like All Elite Wrestling™ (AEW), BLACKPINK, Blinger®, UFC, musical property First Act™, and beloved plush Hug-A-Pet and Squishmallows®, just to name a few. With over 20 years of design, development and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares, which is headquartered in Sunrise, FL, has offices around the world and sells in over 100 countries. Since its inception in 1997, Jazwares continues to grow through the development of new products and the strategic acquisitions of companies like First Act™, Russ Berrie™, Zag Toys™, Wicked Cool Toys™ and Kellytoy®.
The Demand Planning Analyst will be responsible for leveraging the new planning system (Arkieva) to establish best in class demand planning processes and partner with the sales and planning team members to create a consensus driven demand plan for major customers. It will include bottoms-up forecast at the item level on a weekly and monthly basis, and the outcome of this process will be the establishment of monthly S&OP meeting, accountability of sales forecasts and and cross functional collaboration with inventory and supply planning departments.
What you'll be doing:
- Become a subject matter expert on the Demand Planning module of our new advanced planning system (Arkieva) to create the best possible forecast model.
- Own the process to collaborate with Sales to accurately input the bottoms up forecasts for new, refresh and carry forward items for every season.
- Manage weekly and monthly demand plans based on new product introductions, retail placements, store count and confidence level. Keep the sales team accountable for the most updated and accurate information.
- Maintain Retail Planning ladders for assigned customers, developing season forecast while monitoring performance to identify opportunities and reduce liabilities.
- Monitor assortment sales performance to optimize sell through for customers.
- Analyze POS (point of sale) data and retailer inventory data to validate the initial sales projection is adequate and reasonable at any given time. If not, adjust, reach a consensus driven demand with Sales & Planning and reflect the final demand in Arkieva.
- Support Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Processes, helping to coordinate and represent the final demand for monthly S&OP meetings.
- Contribute to the order fulfillment process by evaluating and approving assigned customer order volumes are warranted, align with demand.
- Collaborate with key partners in PD, Procurement and PMT to address any missing or inaccurate product data in the ERP system.
What we look for:
- 3+ years’ professional experience as analysts in forecasting, planning and/or supply chain, preferably in toy and/or apparel manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Data Science or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, preferably in Sage 3, SAP, Oracle. Plus, with new system implementation experiences.
- High proficiency with data systems and spreadsheet tools, specifically Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Google applications such as Google Doc, Slide, and Sheet.
- Experience in the toy/baby/costume/pets industry
- Experience in a consumer goods industry
- Proven experience leading process improvements, achieving business transformation through change management.
- Passionate about data analytics, especially in demand planning.
- Flexible and open-minded to changes.
- Ability to cross-functionally work with others, influence decisions, have difficult conversations during disagreements and adopt alternative methods to drive a consensus demand.
- Ability to link the high-level strategies to day-to-day execution details.
- Ability to keep others accountable and work towards multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or industry relevant field
- 2+ years in merchandising, planning, buying or relevant experience.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined to work independently and as a team player. Must have a focused working environment at home and available to attend/host virtual meetings without any disturbance during business hours might require travel to the other state offices or sales meetings a couple times a year.
What we offer:
- Basic Medical Insurance 100% Company paid for Employee and Employee/Children (!)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Program - Jazwares matches up to 4% of pretax or post-tax deferrals.
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Sick Leave, Vacation, Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Summer Fridays
- Hybrid schedule (3 days in the office 2 from home)
JAZWARES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, age, military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.