The Demand Planner at ROKA will oversee and provide input into the demand creation with collaboration from Sales/Marketing, Product Development, and Finance.
They will support a supply plan that will balance supply, inventory and demand to meet the business goals for cost and service, communicating and presenting to stakeholders and leaders across the organization.
This role will ensure that the supply plan being used is aligned and as accurate as possible to be used for making decisions in financial planning, manufacturing asset changes, procurement of raw materials, and final customer fulfillment.
Experience: 5+ Years
- Participate and lead in the monthly Demand-Supply Review Meetings
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales / Marketing to develop monthly sales forecasts by region and product category
- Key owner of the B2B forecast
- Own and maintain the forecasting tool (SAP Forecasting)
- KPI main focused on SKU level forecast accuracy (WMAPE & Bias)
- Partner with the manufacturing team to create assembly orders
- Own the Supply Planning process to analyze, understand, and put in corrective actions to improve the supply planning accuracy
- Analyze current Demand-Supply plan and assess gaps and opportunities
- During Supply review align the team on the plan for supply (production, inventory, builds, and key raw material changes)
- Evaluate, analyze, make recommendations, and drive changes to improve capacity utilization
- Regularly be able to attend and participate in meetings regarding asset utilization and new product reviews
- Communicate changes to the supply to affected stakeholder in S&OP, Manufacturing, and Logistics
- Issue Purchase Orders to suppliers
- On an annual basis, work with the Manufacturing and Finance team to generate the Supply Plan for AOP
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience required.
- Thrives in ambiguous environments while being an excellent collaborator with cross functional partners.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks and achieve aggressive deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
ROKA is located in Austin, TX, USA. The Company is on a hybrid work schedule. Candidates must be prepared to work on-site as often as needed per the Department’s business needs. Remote candidates will not be considered for this position.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee and industry discounts
- Fun and casual but high-performance atmosphere
- Onsite corporate gym
- Health, dental, vision & FSA, employer paid life insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) with match
- Gym membership stipend
- Paid maternity (16 weeks) and paternity (8 weeks) leave