Delivery Team Lead
We are an innovative, fully-vertical cannabis company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards within the cannabis industry. With a focus on consumer education and staff training, we are working to change the perceptions of cannabis. From the thoughtfully curated collection of products down to the modern, strategic layouts of each location, every detail is designed with the customer experience in mind. We believe that each and every customer deserves to be treated with compassion backed with expertise and appreciation.
- People-Centric: Our most important asset is our people. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that promotes engagement, teamwork, and the continued opportunity for development through the empowerment of our people.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard by providing our customers with carefully curated products and high-performing, knowledgeable team members to ensure a quality experience with every interaction.
- Communication: By being transparent and treating everyone with respect, we can focus on what really matters to us as a company: our team and our customers.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our work and honor our commitments. We are proud of our accomplishments and recognize our failures by reinforcing the “we” in our efforts and removing the “they”.
- Growth: We believe in cultivating growth in all that we do, from the growth of our business to the personal and professional growth and enrichment of our teams.
The Delivery Lead position is responsible for supporting Harborside's Delivery department. The Delivery Lead is responsible for following up with cash variances with the Assistant Manager, organizing orders, and providing support for daily tasks for the drivers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (This list is not intended to be all inclusive)
- Leads the routing schedule in partnership with the Assistant Manager.
- Reports any staff-related issues to Assistant Delivery Manager and/or Delivery Manager.
- Keeping the UL inventory updated (multiple times per shift) to ensure that product doesn’t fall off the menu.
- Manages driver lunch in/out, and shift end times.
- Ensures workplace cleanliness and organization. Making sure the product is always stocked and workstations are consistently cleaned to start the shift, and before the end of the shift.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization’s policies, procedures and Federal/State applicable laws (BCC Regulations for delivery).
- Communicates with Delivery Manager throughout the scheduled shift.
- Ensure all drivers properly fill out the Sign In/Out sheet with proper times, stops, miles, terminal numbers and signatures.
- Assists in the research of product variances and reports them to the Assistant Manager.
- Ensures all company standards and safety policies are being adhered to in the department.
- Assists other departments as needed or requested.
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Monitor operational/office supplies daily and report the needs to the necessary team member.
- Other duties as assigned
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform associate duties as required
- Ensure laboratory test results are current and accurate
- Maintain and ensure all departmental equipment is functioning and in good working order
- Attend required meetings and participate in team and professional development activities
- Fill in when short-staffed
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to Supervisors
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Knowledge of cannabis strains and applications, effects and routes of delivery
- Outstanding customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer operating skills
- Basic math skills
GENERAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have intermediate computer skills, to be able to input and access information in the company delivery and timekeeping systems.
- Performing case packer/ Driver duties in busy times of need or to support.
- Must be motivated with a can-do, team first attitude.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Must have the ability to:
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Must have 0 points on MVR report
- Prioritize and organize
- Remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment
- Lead by example and ensure the team executes the game plan laid out for them
- Understands guest service needs
- Works cohesively as a team with co-workers
- Assist in all retail/delivery and company needs.
- Constantly: Stand/walk/drive for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Occasionally: Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds safely and properly.
- Constantly: Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends.
Education and Experience Required:
- One-year relevant experience and/or training
- High School Graduate
- Cash Handling a plus
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid CA Driver’s License
Pay: $20 / hour
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
StateHouse provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
StateHouse complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.