Delivery dispatchers are responsible for the back-end work that ensures the success of our delivery drivers. Dispatchers will be responsible for ensuring deliveries are only going to private residences, manifesting appropriate product for each delivery, manually inputting deliveries into the Onfleet system, tracking delivery vehicles, and ensuring customer service issues are resolved when necessary.
Shift: Delivery dispatchers will work four 10-hour shifts. Dispatchers should be prepared to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be on time and prepared for all scheduled shifts
- Answer phones appropriately and maintain proper phone etiquette
- Diligent ID checking prior to delivery
- Use of technology including Flowhub, Dutchie, Onfleet, and Paybotic debit readers
- Ability to follow detailed operating procedures to ensure compliance and customer order accuracy
- Complete daily checklists and directly maintaining appearance of delivery workspace, daily opening and closing duties
- Possess accurate knowledge of product price points
- Guide customers to appropriate resources including website and internet menus
- Represent Good Chemistry as an ambassador to the brand
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must have CO MED badge or the ability to obtain badge
- High School diploma
- Previous delivery experience a plus
- Experience with customer service, cash handling, or inventory management required
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Must be to speak with strangers and project an outgoing personality for customers
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of state equivalency rules and customer recreational purchase limits
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.