The Delivery Coordinator is responsible for oversight of the entire delivery process at the store level. They will be the main point of contact between store management and the delivery team, as well as oversee scheduling of fleet maintenance, manage delivery inventory, and delegate tasks to the delivery team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule maintenance of delivery vehicles
- Creating efficient home delivery routes for entire fleet team and monitors navigation routes for all fleet personnel
- Provide unmatched delivery and customer service to patients and customer alike
- Ensure the delivery team is meeting company delivery and customer service standards
- Provide coaching and delegate tasks to delivery associate team
- Restock delivery inventory bins, and conducting audits as needed
- Ensure clear and accurate communication with patients/customers for day of delivery
- Clearly and accurately communicate any updates or concerns to the management team
- Verify daily delivery finances and inventory are accurately accounted for
- Manifest audits and oversee delivery software/tools
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience in delivery/delivery services preferred
- Must be comfortable driving for extended periods of time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the state and a clean driving record.
- Must be comfortable operating and navigating a delivery van.
- Must be able to apply for an agent registration badge with the MMCC
- Must be able to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in commercial or work-related delivery driving preferred.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 50 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a retail environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.