As a driver, you will be delivering pre-packaged orders from our depot to customers' private addresses, collect payment, and verify relevant paperwork. Ideal candidates have high integrity, are polite, professional, people-friendly, and thrive in dynamic and occasionally high-pressure work environments. They are uncompromising on safety, proud of their reliability, and creative in making lemonade out of lemons.
- Report to warehouse for check-in procedures
- Receive assignments and make timely deliveries
- Collect Payments and use atm machine if necessary
- repeatedly go back to warehouse to pick up newly received orders for delivery
- Provide excellent customer service, including answering questions and addressing concerns
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and transactions
- Follow all safety protocols and traffic laws
- Maintain a clean and organized delivery vehicle
Essential Skills & Abilities
- General Knowledge of the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high volume role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to change
- Maintain a courteous and empathetic attitude towards all clientele
- Grow existing customer accounts through exceptional customer service
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 yrs. Delivery experience with customer interaction
- Must have reliable transportation with up-to-date registration and insurance with full coverage
- Must have valid California driver license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be +21 years old
- Trucks, vans, motorcycle, and convertibles are not acceptable
- Must agree to using a company issued GPS tracking device.
- Must have a vehicle model year 2007 or newer
- MUST LIVE IN THE IMMEDIATE COSTA MESA AREA
- Availability on holdiays and weekends
- Must be adept at utilizing various smartphone applications
- All candidates must meet BCC regulations and city requirements for employment in the cannabis industry
- 401k with employer matching up to 3%
- Milage reimbursement
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Training
Drivers are required to use their phones for long periods of time to navigate to their delivery designations and to receive/review order information. They will be driving during most of their work shift, exposed to traffic and weather conditions. They will also need able to lift 20lbs – 50lbs objects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rebud/ House of Flower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.