Deerfield Beach Store Manager
We are a collective of passionate and energetic cultivators and retailers working toward a singular mission: to grow clean and potent cannabis. For over a decade, we have strived to change the way people think about the industry. It’s more than just what we do – it’s who we are. From humble backyard beginnings to state-of-the-art grow facilities, we’re always searching for ways to perfect the process and take our jungle to new heights. Sharing our successes, challenges, and experiences with our community, we’re proud to inspire and educate the next generation of cannabis enthusiasts.
Jungle Boys is searching for a Store Manager, who loves to lead and drive performance in a high-velocity business. Someone who takes pride in supporting Jungle Boys Brand and provides the best medical cannabis experience to all Florida patients. The Store Manager will be responsible for the store's overall financial and human development performance. While overseeing daily operations and executing company directives, this leader will be expected to grow and advance a team of passionate cannabis advocates while communicating any objectives, obstacles, or tools needed to further the company’s mission to the Director of Retail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, or a related field is highly preferred, but less formal education with more on-the-job experience may be substituted
- Minimum of 5 to7 years of high-volume cannabis, retail, or hospitality experience to include:
- Acquisition, Coaching, Training, and Development of employees
- Strong operation skills and comprehension of significant cash handling
- Inventory Management to include buying, merchandising, logistics, and investigation tasks
- Servant leadership mindset
- Comprehension of Florida Cannabis Regulations and Allotment compliance is a plus
- Open availability including holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, POS, and inventory management software.
- Around 5% travel required as necessary
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and position oneself, communicate, operate and prepare, and place, and position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 20 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here represent those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to perform the essential functions of this position successfully.
Work is performed in a retail environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here represent those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Jungle Boys is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We prioritize an environment of inclusion, diversity, and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, markets, and communities.