Database Admin Assistant
We are looking for an Data Entry Assistant to join our sales team! The role requires you to provide solid data entry, office and admin work to support our sales team and our valued customers.
- Manage day-to-day administrative duties relating to order entry and other misc items for our sales team
- Interface and provide customer support to customers requiring assistance with open orders
- Maintain highly organized database and records
- Perform data entry with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and cooperative to meet changing and unexpected deadlines. This may include, but is not limited to, being willing to work overtime which may not be scheduled or anticipated in advance.
- Work cooperatively with the Compliance, Distribution, and Sales team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with internal standards and requirements
- May rotate duties with other teams as needed. Must be cooperative and flexible to perform different roles as requested and required.
- Identify ways to enhance efficiency without sacrificing quality
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends. Employees will be compensated for overtime in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- High school graduate
- Some college or equivalent work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative position
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Comfortable and adept at working with a variety of employees at different levels
- Reliable and punctual
- Self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and dedicated
Mammoth Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.