Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Data Specialist to join Profiles, an M3 company.
- Updating residency & fellowship information
- Adding medical schools to the database and finding main contacts
- Calling medical students to gather detailed information on their match
- Add & remove any physicians that are added or removed throughout the year
- Email each program & medical school to verify physicians’ names
- Mark physicians as “do not call” when instructed
- Assist the Director of Quality Assurance with the verification
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience entering data into a database. 1+ year of industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a "can do" attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional phone skills
- Displays passion and motivation for success
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Possesses self-motivation and assertiveness to achieve goals
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the Physician Interviewing Database & healthcare experience
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization