The Data Analyst will understand and analyze the company’s financial and operational data, providing analysis and reporting to stakeholders.
- Work with all levels of the company to coordinate, analyze, prepare and present data to assure profitability, including routine analysis and special project analysis.
- Identify key performance indicators that are relevant: develop reports that are user friendly and communicate their relevance.
- Use data science and business optimization to identify inefficiencies and improve profitability.
- Complete analysis to maximize financial and operational performance
- Interpret data to identify trends and patterns and effectively communicate patterns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly volume reporting for management.
- Work with BI-IT team to ensure timely and accurate dashboards.
- Support various department (i.e. Operations, Procurement) with in-depth analysis.
- Provide other ad hoc reporting and analyses as necessary to support the organization
- All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- General understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Must be legally authorized to work for a company in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of business analyst or cost accounting experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions based on management expertise and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Work is mainly performed in an office setting, with some time spent in a manufacturing environment
EEOC & Disclaimer
Great Lakes Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer