Data Management Analyst
Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What will you work on?
Working as a member of the IT Business Office within the Global Office of Information Technology for Spin Master Ltd, the Data Management Analyst will have responsibility for ensuring and maintaining the quality of information in SAP as part of a global initiative to create an accurate master data source.
How will you create impact?
- Manage daily requests for new data creation, raise questions or concerns with the business units, log issues with the data provider, confirm issue resolution.
- Perform data quality scans on various master files.
- Provide recommendations for improving maintenance processes.
- Manage production support tickets for business critical issues.
- Raise issues identified within the global master files to business units for
- Work with SAP functional experts to review findings of new data requirements for resolution and/or documentation in business requirements.
- Monitor and prioritize ticket queue to ensure requests are resolved in timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the end to end lifecycle of a material, from concept to dropped.
- Provide data management support to business units for new and ongoing projects.
- Perform mass maintenance to cleanse data in the material master.
- Actively work with cross functional business units to ensure data standards are follows, and assist with policy inquiries.
How will you fit into the team?
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP Material Management.
- Experience with the Product Development life cycle.
- Passion for technology, and implementing technology for process improvement.
- Quality orientated, takes pride in their work.
- An ability to quickly grasp new subject matter
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility, energy and ability to work well with others in a team environment
What are your skills and experience?
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience in Toy Industry an asset in any of the following areas: customer service, marketing or sales support, operations, finance.
- Understanding of the UPC/EAN standards.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.