Our Los Angeles office is looking for a Data Entry Specialist to provide support to the Finance department on its function as a billing and collection controller. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Airtable as well as computer savvy with a keen eye for detail.
The Data Entry Specialist will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Data Entry Specialist will work with our Finance department to ensure meticulous transaction recording into Airtable and forecast recorded data. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is a must.
- Transfer data from old database (Google Sheets) into new database (Airtable).
- Provide data entry support to Finance department for billing and collection purposes.
- Execute timely and accurate regular and usage-based billing, refunds, credits, and payment application.
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information, etc.
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Monitor and proactively manage customer collections.
- Ensure accurate coding of all transactions.
- Assist with month end revenue reports.
- Prepare relevant reports as needed.
- 2+ years of billing and data entry experience
- College Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advance experience with Microsoft Office and Airtable is required
- Familiarity with legal accounts software is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Pay Range: $17-$23/hr
Pay range may be exceeded based on experience on a case-by-case basis.
Here at the Matian Firm, we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance. We have a great compensation package including a 401(k) plan. Some perks include catered lunches, complimentary parking, paid time off, and more! Come be a part of our growing firm and its opportunities for your career development. You will learn and develop alongside a team of professionals who aim to excel in the legal industry.
The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.