Data Entry Expert
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in the IT, engineering, software development, logistics, and project management fields, Linchpin Solutions is the place to be! We are currently hiring for dynamic and experienced Data Entry Expert.
- Assist in refining and implementing the Functional Area Manager (FAM) and ES IT Portfolio Management (PfM) activities
- Assist in refining and implementing Department of Navy Application and Database Management System (DADMS) and DoD IT Portfolio Repository – Department of the Navy (DITPR-DON) initiatives
- Support FAM and CIO Activities related to IT Steering Group governance and any necessary inputs on behalf of the FAM.
- Responsible for the accurate sourcing and input of data entry into federal databases
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Combine data from multiple sources when account information is incomplete
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Performs additional responsibilities as required or assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business
- A minimum of (3) years of related professional experience
- Hold or be able to reasonably obtain a Secret level Security Clearance
- Working knowledge of the Department of Navy Application and Database Management System
- Preferred to have knowledge of relevant Enterprise License Agreement providers (Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat)
- Ability to meet 2-day service Level Agreement for application creation compliance
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions’ professional services organization is committed to delivering qualified candidates that meet or exceed clients’ technical and management expectations. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management and other key areas. We provide personnel that become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill diversity and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals’ benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.