Data Domain Leader
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is searching for a Data Domain Leader. This position plays a key role in guiding the enterprise in terms of its data governance structure and information curation. Responsibilities include interacting with business, research and IT teams to structure data sets into catalogs and standardize the application portfolio of tool and products used in data cataloging, transformation, reporting and analytics.
Key Responsibilities – What you will do to help us grow!
- Define and manage master data technology budgets, projects and governance processes.
- Responsibilities include hiring, managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
- Identify, monitor, publish and manage goals and measurements to show improvements to the enterprise data governance.
- Optimize data software licenses and applications portfolio.
- Coordinate steering committees, data owner, and data steward meetings for continuous improvement for the data lifecycle process.
- Experience with transitioning projects to product development lifecycles using Agile, ITIL and other methodologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the global strategy, capabilities, taxonomy and roadmaps.
- Identify organizational and process changes necessary to support adoption of enterprise data principles and practices for creation, curation and destruction of data.
- Overseeing the integration of new technologies and initiatives into data standards and structures.
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Data Architecture and Business Intelligence teams to ensure alignment with other global data governance areas of practice (e.g., Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Storage & Operations, Security, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics).
- Serve as subject matter expert on Master Data Management for IT and Analytics initiatives.
- Foster a culture of continuing education, awareness, and collaboration across teams.
Experience / Education – What you’ll bring to the table!
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 8+ years of professional experience demonstrating success leading master data management programs in a global organization.
- 7+ years developing strong influence skills, building trust within the team with the business, clients and IT vendors.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker capable of learning new technologies and drive innovation.
- Mastery level understanding in the areas of Information and Operational Technologies including security and performance management, CI/CD processes, Applications integration, ITIL and control system design.
- Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills, as well as a passion for leading.
- Experienced technologist with solid understanding of agile and lean methodologies.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate between cross-functional global teams.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and lead a team of stakeholders from different business discipline.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.