At Amerisleep, we're looking to hire a Data Coordinator to review sales data, audit invoices, manage expenses, and more. You'll be working out of our corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ and you'll provide support across our accounting, finance, retail, operations, and marketing departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and reconcile expenses and invoices.
- Review retail and online sales data with revenues, refunds, and cash flows.
- Gather and organize customer data for marketing campaigns.
- Provide sales reports and other financial analyses.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Support other administrative and operational tasks.
- Use SQL and similar software to run data queries.
- Maintain data integrity and security.
- Transcribing data from recordings or written notes into a computer database.
- Organizing data by creating spreadsheets or other visual aids.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and other external contacts who can provide data when needed.
Skills and Specifications:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring flexibility and multitasking.
- Background in data entry, accounting, or bookkeeping.
- Proficient with computer programs such as QuickBooks and Google Sheets.
- Proficient with database languages such as SQL.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in information systems or related fields
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, or equivalent role.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Background Check required