Are you highly analytical and a problem solver? Would you describe yourself as a strong collaborative leader? Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions, and prioritizes your own development? If so, keep reading – this opportunity is for you!
As part of MassMutual’s Digital Marketing Analytics team, you will be working with cross-functional business stakeholders to analyze marketing efficacy. You will work with senior team members to generate analytical hypotheses, analyze marketing performance and generate actionable recommendations to support Marketing strategy as well as the day-to-day decision-making throughout the entire customer journey.
This position is part of the digital marketing analytics team, sitting within the marketing analytics group, which is responsible for marking measurement and analysis to drive marketing strategy. We seek to do this in a high caliber team. Culturally, we look for individuals that challenge each other openly, regardless of level or role on the team and focus on data driven analysis and decision making. The team fills a critical role for the organization, and the work you will be doing will directly impact marketing strategy.
As a Data Analyst, Digital Marketing, you will:
- Translate complex business questions into problems that can be solved through data to drive growth and profitability
- Build and enhance interactive reports to empower the marketing leadership team
- Utilize industry best practices to visualize data in a way that allows quick and easy insight
- Deliver concise, clear and actionable presentations to decision-makers
- Communicate data in a storytelling format, engaging your audience and imploring them to act
- Analyze and optimize marketing spend & campaigns based on advanced analysis of data
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of digital, marketing, web or customer analytics experience
- Hands on experience with web analytics services (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, Snowplow)
- Familiarity with marketing measurement strategies & ROI calculations
- Hands-on experience with SQL (including writing complex queries), R or similar tools
- Fast learner and a strong problem solver; ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written & oral communication, and collaboration skills that enable clear and concise communication of data issues and analyses that can be understood by a broad audience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across cross-functional groups
The Ideal Qualifications
- Experience in prototyping and developing reports using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Microstrategy
- Exposure to web optimization tools (Optimizely, Crazy Egg) and/or tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Financial services experience a plus
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Marketing Analytics and Customer Insights team leads and Marketing & Brand stakeholders
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.