Data Admin/Customer Support
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Orlando, FL6 days ago
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Perform Data Administration duties which includes but is not limited to lead entry, worksheet verification, and entry & management of tours and seminars, including new tour bookings, reschedules and cancels. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, tours, and answer inquiries from callers and associates. Verify information in documents or on computer screens, including small text, printed forms, and lists for accuracy and completeness. Close out the daily reports and accurately complete the Daily Tour Audit requirements. Able to comprehend and retain multiple and detailed rules & regulations and apply them independently. Read, retain, and apply direction given through email and other written sources. Professionally communicate via phone to guide potential and current owners to sales or service departments. Listen and respond appropriately to questions and ideas of other employees while professionally sharing their own thoughts. Adhere to work schedules to ensure proper coverage. Learn and retain resort locations, basic ownership options, company rules and regulations, and use correct brand terminology on all calls. Troubleshoot independently and/or with management assistance as needed. Monitor the required outlook mailboxes and respond in a timely and accurate manner. Learn and follow all Book of Business rules and standard operating procedures
Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Computer and Workplace proficiency:
- Monitor the required Outlook mailboxes and respond in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Attend all mandatory meetings each week, period and/or quarter.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner as assigned by management.
- Receive, record, and relay messages and questions accurately, completely, and legibly
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- Answer each call with a smile in one’s voice for the brand-specific appropriate greeting, and using the guests’ name when possible.
- Request permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listing to guest issues and engaging appropriately.
- Thank callers with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Speak with callers and co-workers using clear, appropriate, and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Adhere to work schedules ensure proper coverage and cover open shifts when possible to support other team members and business needs.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture