Cyber Compliance Specialist
What will you work on?
Reporting directly to the Manager, Cyber Security, the Cyber Security Compliance Specialist’s primary focus will be on governance and policy-oriented tasks within the scope of Information Security at Spin Master.
How will you create impact?
- Review existing cyber security policies and procedures annually to identify areas requiring updated content
- Maintain a Risk Register for Spin Master and assist with the development and implementation of new policies & procedures aligned to the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure compliance with cyber security standards and regulations
- Assist with security reviews of new technology vendors / products / services and assist in implementing a Data Loss Prevention program at Spin Master
- Participate in security awareness training and education initiatives for all users;
- Provide administrative support for cyber security governance activities, such as meeting coordination and documentation management;
How will you fit into the team?
- Ability to stay current on emerging security threats and technologies, researching and recommending new solutions, as needed
- Ability to identify and document current security gaps in business processes for improvement
What are your skills and experience?
- At least 5 years of experience in IT support role
- CISSP certification or similar an asset
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.