Customer Support Team Leads
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support Leads!
Do you have a background in leading and supporting Customer Support teams?
Are you looking for remote work?
Apply to this opportunity today!
For this specific opportunity, ModSquad has partnered with a client who is reimagining loan servicing to help borrowers understand, manage, and pay back their loans. With their platform, borrowers have visibility and control over their debt in just a few clicks, and can turn to a team of Loan Guides for empathetic problem solving and personalized guidance on how to fit their loans into their lives. Lenders partner with the client as their loan servicer to grow their businesses in innovative ways.
ModSquad is currently seeking experienced Customer Support Leads to help support one of our teams and this elite client. As a Lead Customer Support Agent, you'll have a variety of duties such as assisting with agent questions, shadowing as-needed and directed, and answering tickets, phones, and chats at least part of their time.
6 am - 6 pm PST, Daily
To be discussed in the interview phase
30 hours per week
90 days (as needed)
Orientation Start Date:
To be determined
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - we'll discuss this more in your first interview.
What We Are Looking For:
- Availability in the 6 am - 6 pm PST range
- Phones, Chats, & Tickets capable
- Zendesk CRM a plus
- Able to run our Cubeless VPN
- Technically able to troubleshoot tools as-needed
- Self-sufficient and able to follow workflow procedures
- Goal-oriented and driven to provide excellent customer experience
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.