Customer Support Specialist
The CSS is responsible for teaming with the Account Executives (AE's) to develop and sustain business. The CSS works to assure quality and timely delivery of services and products.
To perform this job successfully, the CSS must exercise judgment, discretion and tact in all business matters and business relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with coworkers are essential. nora promotes collaborative problem solving in both formal and informal work teams. Participation in, and contribution to, teamwork is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage projects of high complexity within our CRM system by overseeing all sales phases from when the project is a new lead, to developing, subsequently to bringing PO’s in. The CSS touches every aspect of the project from beginning to end.
- Call on Flooring Contractors, General Contractors, Architects, Designers, and all End Users (hospitals/higher ED, K-12 ext.). Act as an outfacing team, who talks to all customers.
- Research new leads through lead service, setting up saved searches and locating leads based on our market segments.
- Vet all sample orders from website, calling customers to find out more project information before shipping samples and qualifying what could be a new lead.
- Responsible for maintaining all customer accounts and contacts within the CRM system.
- Complete weekly tasks generated through CRM through customer accounts and opportunities.
- Manage nora sales splits through CRM/SAP to ensure proper sales commission.
- Responsible for distributing all formal quotes & coordinating the pricing structure with the AE to stay within budget.
- Run reports for sales managers, AE’s and market segment managers based on past revenue history and sales number goals.
- Recommend products for various technical spaces within facilities. Sometimes review take-offs and drawings with an understanding of blueprints.
- Manage inventory levels with customers to make sure nora meets their demanding installation schedules.
- Work with customers to change colors when inventory is not available, by checking alternate colors & sending all parties involved new samples to get a new color selected.
- Main point of contact in AE’s absences such as medical leave, maternity leave, vacation times and during instances of open territories (no rep). During these absences, the CSS is responsible for both their job responsibilities as well as the AE’s.
- Initiate scheduling resources for demanding projects such as technical and maintenance support.
- Work alongside technical team to ensure mock-ups and sales trials are created and shipped out in a timely manner.
- Create weekly agendas highlighting where the team needs to focus. Focusing on opportunities that need more attention to move through the CRM funnel. A recap is sent out after the call.
- Conduct weekly conference calls with the AE in which the 30-60-90 report is reviewed and sales phases are assessed for accuracy. Next action steps or activities are then generated.
- Participate in once a month market segment development call.
- Create return authorization forms, credits, and debits. Working with management for approvals and terms of the return/credit.
- Follow up with awarded contractors to obtain POs in order to meet monthly sales numbers.
- Manage all POs from A to Z from processing, sending backorders to purchasing and then updating the order with the batch allocation.
- Send all order confirmations with correct estimated delivery dates, checking for accuracy before being send.
- Put together freight quote request sheets and work directly with the warehouse to get freight costs for expedited orders and customer carrier choice.
- Responsible for running weekly open order reports to better manage our sales orders. While helping finance and warehouse organize their monthly numbers and inventory.
- Working with purchasing to manage the customs process.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, simultaneous assignments in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong team mentality
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn and retain product specs, installation processes and uses
- Understanding of the construction process and timeline
- Understanding of international shipping and customs process
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using an ERP system
- Experience using a CRM system
- Ability to manage work across 3 operating platforms. Salesforce, JD Edwards and SAP
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We desire priority referrals of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the State of New Hampshire. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled.