Customer Support Specialist
We are building a world-class Support team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute in internal discussions around product enhancements. If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
What You'll Do:
You will play a critical role in the customer journey. You will take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Build mental muscle and become a product expert - you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers. Interact directly with Product and Engineering teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- *Ability to work Pacific Timezone
- A track record of:
- taking initiative with limited oversight
- operating in a time-sensitive environment
- learning something new / synthesizing lots of information
- working in a cross-functional environment
- clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- communicating with high EQ
- IT-related skills
- Proficiency with Excel Formula /SQL
- Experience with building reports and data analysis
- Experience in providing customer support for analytics/automation related products
- General understanding of cloud infrastructure and how the internet works
- BONUS: experience with Salesforce, Jira or other similar tools
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.