Customer Support Specialist
- Manage & carefully respond to inbound patient communications, by phone, text, & email.
- Consistently deliver high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart.
- Communicate outbound to patients, in alignment with brand philosophy.
- Schedule patients, using technology platforms.
- Resolve patient issues & concerns, with proactiveness, patience, empathy and understanding.
- Maintain confidential information, treating each patient interaction with compassion and sensitivity.
- Boost patient lead conversion & recommend additional products & services during patient interactions.
- At least 1 year of customer / patient experience
- Proven success in patient /sales conversion & engagement
- Experience with various technology platforms used in support of customer / patient care
- Understanding administrative processes for the patient experience team
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude
- Bilingual with English and Spanish language fluency is a plus
More about Tend
Tend provides the best dental care available, with a spectacular clinical team and state-of-the-art dental technology. Tend’s dental professionals are incentivized by patient results and experience. As a dental company, we aren’t corporate. We aren’t private. Tend is a new dental model that’s a joy to work at, with the dental autonomy clinicians expect and the support they need with design, marketing, operations, HR, and benefits. Our clinicians work in beautiful dental studios designed to soothe. And they cultivate inclusive environments that value the individual and praise team effort. Simply put, Tend is a place where dental is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.