Customer Support Group Manager
- Fiverr is Looking for an experienced Customer Support Group Manager to manage our teams located in Orlando and Guatemala. As a group manager you will lead the teams to provide high touch excellent customer support for our customers.
- You will manage our team leaders, shift managers and CS agents to ensure improvement of quality of support, and the professional success of the teams.
- You will also collaborate with the operations manager and report to the CS Director in continuous improvement projects, implementation of new tools, processes and policies.
Finally, you will be a significant decision maker promoting our goal of becoming the best customer care organisation.
What am I going to do?
- Improve the overall Customer Support experience provided by your teams
- Responsible for the group KPI’s and performance: efficiency, SLA’s and customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of complicated customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Analyse dashboards and team statistics and create improvement plans.
- Recruit, train and develop Customer Support team leaders and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Build, manage, and inspire the teams to create an innovative and entrepreneurial work environment aligned with our values , company culture and DNA
- Maintain orderly workflows and set priorities and goals.
- Develop and implement new procedures, policies, and standard.
What are the qualifications?
- 5+ years experience leading customer service teams. in a global company working with remote teams. Experience in E-commerce/ marketplace is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience managing CS team leaders.
- Deep analytical skills and ability to understand use KPIs to streamline improvement processes.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools: such as Zendesk (huge plus), confluence, chat tools, social engagement tools.
- Expert knowledge in Excel.
- Strong customer facing communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.