Customer Support Analyst
Join a team committed to a Mission!
Leidos has an opening for a Customer Support Analyst located at Fort Detrick, MD, working with the Enterprise Information Technology Project Management Office (eIT PMO). The eIT PMO supports medical research IT solutions to USAMRDC with the mission to facilitate full coordination, planning, management, and execution of the project to ensure successful acquisition and sustainment of the required IT solution. The eIT PMO’s vision is to be the premier DoD provider of medical research enterprise IT solutions.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you can thrive, keep reading!
The Customer Support Analyst (CSA) will work for the Leidos Capability Support Lead (CSL) but is expected to work independently and accomplish assignments with minimal direction. The CSA will provide product-specific application support to the medical research community using the eIT PMO Products that support the overall end-to-end Clinical Trial lifecycle process. The support functions cover user training, application helpdesk support, user and process documentation and tracking product metrics. Additional areas of support include constant communication with users (written and verbal), creating test scripts, and assisting with validation testing.
Work schedule must be flexible and may require occasional after-hours work.
What you will do:
- Interface with civilians, military, and contractors, located on and off Ft. Detrick campus via teleconference and correspondence with the Fort Detrick Medical Research Community.
- Grasp user requests and concerns submitted to troubleshoot, analyze, and communicate the details to the appropriate technical team.
- Provide weekly status reports to each Product lead of open helpdesk tickets.
- Coordinate the user account process and setup initial user role permissions.
- Coordinate with the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) team to understand the customer enhancements released following an agile process.
- Conduct EDMS Demos and various levels of user trainings of EDMS capabilities.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all customer meetings.
- Manage the helpdesk mailbox, resolving and assigning tickets to the technical team, as needed.
- Track and maintain monthly product metrics for the eIT PMO monthly Internal Project Reviews.
- Assist the customers in executing EDMS in their organization.
- Execute document reviews through the internal EDMS workflow.
- Maintain updated Training and FAQs on the EDMS Public space for users.
- Assist with support and sustainment SOPs, Templates, and work instructions.
- Resolve all common tier 1 support requests. Create FAQs to support troubleshooting for internal and customer use.
- Assist the CSL and Product Leads by sending user-wide communications related to the products.
- Monitor the eIT PMO website to ensure the information advertised is consistent with the products (updates after releases).
- Document Product Support documentation (i.e. plans, SOPs, work instructions).
What you need to succeed (Required Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in customer support and IT field or High School diploma with 5 years’ experience.
- U.S. Citizenship is required due to Federal contract. Must be able to successfully complete a NACI background investigation (DoD Public Trust).
- Must be proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with conducting user trainings and using Helpdesk tools, such as Service Now/JIRA Service Desk, in order to act as the Helpdesk Support by tracking customer activities in one central location.
- Ability to learn quickly, pay attention to details, and work effectively with others and on your own in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary to interface with multiple teams on business and information management processes.
- Must have an aptitude for continued learning, excellent organization skills as well as verbal and written communication skills to ensure an accurate and timely response is provided to all customers.
- Familiarity with good documentation practices.
- Understand the DoD Acquisition Process.
- Experience with the federal government, knowledge of MRDC customers, processes, and guidelines.
Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.