Customer Support Agent
Phyn is changing the way people think about water. In just nine years nearly two in three people may face a shortage of clean water. Yet in the U.S alone, people unknowingly waste a trillion gallons of water per year, largely because it’s an invisible problem that is hidden behind the walls, underground, or simply ignored. But what if it could become more visible? We believe that creating the tools to bring issues to light before they start is the key to saving water, saving money and, just maybe, saving the planet.
Day to day, you will be contacting customers and assisting them through their issues, while helping our development teams identify and fix issues. The successful candidate takes initiative and demonstrates self-motivation and enthusiasm to assist customers and solve problems.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Provide world-class customer support as we transition from our Beta to Commercial software deployments
- Assist customers with downloading software and pairing their Phyn device to their home network.
- Guide the customer through pairing the Phyn Plus device with their home Wi-Fi network.
- Enter customer interactions into our CRM database for tracking purposes.
- Enter detailed software bugs into our bug tracking system for our development teams to address.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Wi-Fi Networks, Wi-Fi routers and connecting Wi-Fi-enabled devices to Wi-Fi networks.
- Work closely with Customer Support, and User Experience teams to fully understand the process and to communicate any issues customers may run into when setting up their Phyn device.
- Report any support issues and/or software bugs to Customer Support Manager and cross-functional teams.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Employees entering this job typically have 2 or more years of Contact Center experience or the equivalent in a Technical Support capacity.
- Have experience in a Customer Support role providing assistance (phone preferred) to customers with technical issues.
- Have experience using iOS and Android phones and familiarity with the Settings Menu of both iOS and Android
- Have a basic understanding of the functionality of Wi-Fi networks and how to connect Wi-Fi-enabled devices to Wi-Fi networks
- Have past job experience using CRM software (i.e. Zendesk, or SalesForce / ServiceCloud) to enter and update customer interactions
- Have a High School degree.
- A College degree is not a requirement, but a plus
- Technical training school experience is also a plus.
- Self-motivated to learning new skills without formal training
We are committed to diversity. Phyn LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE
Range for this position:
$46,000 - $52,000
Factors such as geographic location, academic credentials, relevant experience, and specific knowledge, skills and abilities will influence the actual salary offered. In addition to a competitive market-based salary, compensation also includes a performance-based bonus, and in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Further details can be found here.