Customer Success Manager, Google Cloud
GoogleOttawa, ON, Canada1M ago
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery.
- Experience driving digital transformation using cloud-based solutions (IaaS/PaaS) and managing initiatives across engineering, sales, support, and services.
- Master's degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 20 years of customer-facing work experience.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process and technology transformation of building and operating legacy, on-premise software to running full speed as a digital native in the public cloud.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
Our Customer Success team helps customers transform their IT organizations to build and operate modern, cloud native applications using Google Cloud’s products and services and ensure that customers are able to maximize their investments.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud’s customers by enabling them to use Google’s Cloud products to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Google Cloud products. Further, you will recommend best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their onboarding and migration plans. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud, guiding customers through the people, process and technology facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. As a CSM, you will understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Google is helping them achieve their goals. You will also travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 50% of the time.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.