Customer Success Manager
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to support our growth. We’re looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic, and organized to build and cultivate relationships with dispensaries that use our platform. This role will be pivotal in tending to their needs, deriving key product insights, managing their requests, and optimizing their sales and performance. You’ll be on the front lines, working side-by-side with our dispensaries as well as our internal product, engineering, sales, and support teams.
We’re a fast-paced startup in an exciting and emerging new industry. Not only will you strongly contribute to our culture and practices, but you’ll help shape the Customer Success department itself.
What You Bring…
- 1+ years of customer success or support in B2B Saas.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
What You’ll Do...
- Manage the post launch customer lifecycle.
- Be the champion of the customer experience.
- Own instance-specific relationships with dispensaries, building engagement strategies to help them drive revenue and get the most out of their Dutchie partnership.
- Meet with customers virtually to discover and understand their needs.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement to foster loyalty and retention.
- Identify common customer challenges and provide recommendations to drive platform improvement.
- Empower customers and their teams to become product experts.
It's a Bonus if You...
- Previous CannaTech experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Excel in cross-functional collaboration
- Agile self learner, comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.