Customer Success Manager
ClearVoice is seeking a motivated and savvy Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team, reporting to our Director of Customer Success. The Customer Success Manager’s main initiative is to protect revenue and expand the relationship with their clients, ultimately helping small to enterprise businesses scale their content marketing efforts.
The Customer Success Manager is the customer’s go-to problem solver responsible for maintaining and growing the client relationship. You will be knowledgeable of our software and our offerings and serve as a content marketing consultant, capable of bringing other ClearVoice subject matter experts into conversations as needed.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage the customer lifecycle post-sale, proactively working to onboard, educate, support, retain, and grow ClearVoice customers. This mid-level position collaborates closely with the Sales, Product, and Talent Success teams.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
What am I going to do?
- Onboard new platform customers and educate them on our content creation process and how to use the ClearVoice platform
- Manage and monitor assigned customer accounts, acting as the customer's main point of contact
- Connect with customers to understand business challenges and become the trusted advisor of your customer.
- Be accountable to overall customer retention goals.
- Ensure that customers understand everything ClearVoice has to offer and be able to identify where customers might benefit from additional services
- Constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to innovate and improve current processes.
- Proactively work to identify at-risk customers and offer possible solutions.
- Monitor customer health and escalate churn risks
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate the execution of deliverables between the talent team, managing editors, and freelancers.
- Provide feedback and insights to the talent team on talent matching,
- Become an expert (along with the managing editor) in guiding and advising customers on best practices for their content strategy
- Filter customer feedback and feature requests to the product team with data or use-case documentation
- Assist with the creation/management of customer onboarding and education materials
- Execute and help iterate repeatable processes and high-quality deliverables
- Manage and report bugs and platform issues to the product team
What are the qualifications?
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success or similar client-facing roles at a software company, agency, or similar
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, English, and/or related fields
- Experience in a content-focused environment or creating content in some form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Do you ask good questions? Are you an exceptional listener? Can you tie together seemingly disparate points to make a cohesive argument?
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and social media tools
- Proficiency in learning, adapting to, and building processes. We're looking for flexibility and creativity!
- Aptitude and ability to quickly learn online tools.
At ClearVoice we’re not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionately about the position and think it’ll make your life more fulfilling, we want to hear from you.
Why You'll Love ClearVoice:
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing and team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment. As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team, including healthcare, RSUs, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or special needs.