Customer Success Manager
South Charleston, WV
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
The Customer Success Manager will have the following key tasks:
- Assist customers in onboarding, utilization, and consumption, and pursue renewal/expansion opportunities
- Engage with existing customers in onboarding or steady state phases, works with end users, operational, business, and financial decision makers
- Collaboratively drive change management and share adoption best practices, address customer issues to ensure successful transformation
- Demonstrate expertise multiple offerings or full portfolio coverage
- Post-sale onboarding, long term change management, and contract renewal or product refresh
- Produce new pipeline in Existing Accounts, utilization/consumption increase
This is a Full-time in-office position requiring you to work out of our Accenture office in Atlanta, GA
- 1.5 years of experience in a sales/ lead generation role – preferably in the technology industry
- 6 months of experience in account management, customer support or customer success role from a consulting, pre-sales or post-sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience working with CRM systems and ability to surface sales/process/technical insights from customer conversations.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $58,600 - $114,900 and information on benefits is here .