Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
At PAX we strive to enhance people’s lives through exceptional cannabis experiences. Our curated set of pure full flavor pods and award-winning devices make enjoying cannabis simple and safe. For more than a decade, we have created next-generation devices that deliver enduring quality and wellness benefits through innovations in design and technology, and remain trusted by millions of consumers nationwide. We’re the #1 cannabis brand nationally with top awareness and NPS scores. Our standards allow for the safest vaporization of cannabis on the market. We are passionate about increasing well-being and joy through the power of cannabis, and we are committed to advancing opportunity through supporting social justice, access and equity in the industry.
We are incredibly excited about the tremendous growth of the cannabis industry, inspired every day by how cannabis can change lives, and fortunate for our leading position in the space. Our culture is focused on putting the consumer first, making an impact together, and also having fun along the way! Our team has helped build businesses at the intersection of consumer, technology and wellness, including Apple, Google, Tesla, Uber, GoPro, Fitbit, Constellation, Honest Company, Eaze and more. PAX is backed by leading consumer and technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest, and has raised over $430MM in capital.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This will start as a two month contract with the possibility of converting to full-time. This is a field role and will be expected to be in the field ~80% of the time.
PAX's Customer Success Manager will...
Manage Brand Ambassadors
- Onboard and Train new brand ambassadors
- Coordinate engraver / brand ambassador days for Field Sales Managers
- Track and Process brand ambassador work hours
- Act as a backup brand ambassador
- Onboard and train new accounts
- Ongoing training / engagement of budtenders in person
- Manage Zoltrain budtender registrations and logging of training sessions
- Ensure all retailers obtain and utilize digital assets
- Help Field Sales Managers with in-store merchandising set up
- Complete store audits and secret shop (pictures, MSRP adherence, product intel)
- Work with Sales Ops to generate and send out bi-weekly insights reports to active accounts
- Support FSMs working with retailer marketing contacts to identify/execute opportunities for PAX
- Track promotions and monitor the performance efficacy
- Help onboard retailers onto partnership programs (Sparkplug, Weedmaps Brand Verification, etc)
- 2+ years of retail marketing experience
- Customer Success experience
- Cannabis experience is a plus
- Hybrid Field sales and Field Marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Must own a vehicle
- Willing to travel all throughout their the Southern California region
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and report information effectively upward and outward
- Extremely organized in project management
- Manages time efficiently, meets deadlines and promptly responds to client needs
- Put Consumers First - We are here to enhance their lives. We put their needs first in everything we do. We work together to deliver unique solutions for their benefit.
- Build a Community - We are active and beneficial builders of a global community. We collaborate together to support sustainability, well-being and social equity efforts—both internally and externally—to establish cannabis as a force for good.
- Innovate with Passion - We are passionate about enhancing the cannabis experience by making it positive, accessible and intuitive. We set the standards, innovate for consumers and find the yes as a team.
- Be the Solution and Collaborate - We work as a team to achieve winning outcomes, knowing we each individually are the solution, but can only succeed together.
- Lead with Humility and Transparency - We stay open and humble in everything we do. We value learning from each other, and cultivate transparency in our culture and products.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.