Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Death Wish Coffee Company, and we are looking for someone who is going to help contribute and provide our customers with the absolute best and informative care. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering customer phone calls and emails daily to achieve this goal along with other related tasks that come about throughout the day.
- Manage multiple inboxes using our CRM platform Gorgias, as well as social media messages, Amazon inquiries and product reviews.
- Ability to multitask between emails and phone calls, and have everything cleared out by the end of each shift
- Communicate with our third-party fulfillment team National Fulfillment Services.
- Be able to problem solve and address issues with a calm attitude
- Communicate openly within the department and the rest of the team
- Maintain our Company voice and tone in all communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- A positive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Comfortable speaking in front of peers and presenting projects in large groups
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and punctual
- Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a phone and/or email-based customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to type 60-75 WMP with at least 93% accuracy for keeping email communications efficient and quick
- Experience with an eCommerce platform like Shopify or something similar
- Previous experience working for an eCommerce company
- Previous experience with a customer service CRM platform
Benefits and Perks:
At Death Wish Coffee, we seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute The World’s Strongest ideas. We value your passions just as much as your work and have industry-leading perks to reward a job well done. Did someone say free coffee? In addition, this position will offer:
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurances.
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
This is a full-time non-exempt position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., however depending on emergencies or other events staff may be asked to arrive early or stay later.