Customer Service Manager
For more than a decade, Amerisleep has delivered Better Sleep for a Better Tomorrow to hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers across the globe. We take pride in providing friendly, helpful, in-house customer support and are looking to expand our growing team.
As our Customer Service Manager, you’ll lead a team of Customer Experience Agents and coordinate our customer service operations. You and your team will be on the front lines for all questions and inquiries related to our products, service, and orders. You’ll support customer escalations, call flow, customer re-engagement, training, and more.
- Manage call volumes, support ticket response times, refund rates, and more to drive better customer happiness scores.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer service reps.
- Collaborate with our retail teams on other customer-facing initiatives.
- Build out better macros, workflows, and other documentation to make it easier for everyone to consistently deliver substantive customer interactions.
- Hire and train additional customer service agents.
- Work with new vendors to license different SaaS platforms and solutions to automate more of our processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Comfortable with G-Suite and Zendesk.
- 6+ years of call center experience.
- Experience in both retail and e-commerce settings.
- Strong understanding of best customer service and sales practices.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Free mattress for qualified employees
- Employee discounts on Amerisleep products
- Competitive compensation
- Performance bonuses and merit-based pay increases
- Professional development and training
- Two weeks of PTO per year
- Medical benefits