Customer Service Consultant
WayfairPittsfield, MA13 days ago
This position is currently working from home until our office in Pittsfield, MA reopens. Once our office reopens, you will transition to working on site.
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $2,000
- $500 referral bonus per hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starts day 1
- $5,250 in eligible Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Paid day of voluntary service
What you'll do
- Build a relationship with the customer throughout the call
- Service customers with post-order issues (returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back ordered items, and any issues with fulfillment)
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Identify areas of improvement and convey trends in customer calls to leadership
- Navigate multiple software applications and technologies simultaneously
- Use conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What you'll need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to maintain internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.