Customer Service Associate Analyst
The Customer Service Associate Analyst 2 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Provide operational support across function, including administering defined procedures, performing analysis and preparing reports
- Provide first-level technical phone, email, and customer support for federal agencies and financial institutions
- Log, manage, and own cases through to a timely resolution and assist with root cause analysis and identifying fixes and preventative measures
- Ensure all cases are updated on a regular basis and clients are advised of status
- Interact with internal teams and external financial teams and partners
- Support end-to-end file transmissions through the Treasury Web Application Infrastructure
- Provide customer service and timely resolution to high profile & sensitive clients
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in help desk and/or application support preferred
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Institutional Customer Service
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
- View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
- View the EEO Policy Statement.
- View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.