This is a full-time fully-remote opportunity to join a growing government technology company. We’re looking for a teammate who is extremely curious and communicative while also having a process- and detail-oriented approach to solving problems. This role is for people who are not afraid of hearing no and have the perseverance to continue learning in the face of adversity.
- Fill and manage a sales funnel and handle cold calling efforts to drum up new business by making outbound calls, qualifying leads and scheduling demos - to meet objectives this would mean 30 connects per day
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers to lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Use a value-oriented consultative approach to listen to prospective customers and educate them on how Just Appraised can assist their operations
- Work closely with our Sales Team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Synthesize and communicate all interview learnings from prospective customers with the team
- Suggest new product ideas based on customer conversations and derived insights
- Track sales progress with speed and accuracy in the organization’s CRM database
- Represent yourself professionally in all interactions with prospects and clients
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
What you’ll Learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship while building up a sales toolkit. You’ll get the opportunity to join a growing sales team and learn about sales strategy, tactics, while also getting exposure to the product management, sales strategy and decision-making processes that take place in early stage companies.
What We Value
- Prior experience interacting with either stakeholders, customers, students on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that can work independently, as well as in a small team environment.
Nice to have
- 1+ years of experience selling technology-based solutions
- Technical knowledge (not necessarily a formal degree)
- Passion for the public sector
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.