Customer Onboarding Specialist
SuperhumanSan Francisco, CA24d ago
- Become a leading expert on email and productivity
- Perform 1:1 onboardings with our customers
- Upgrade our customers’ workflows; help them love the brand
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Scale sales to many thousands of paying customers
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
Sound Like You?
- Experience: 2+ years experience in a high-velocity customer-facing role, for example onboarding, implementation, sales, or customer success.
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Teacher: You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions.
- Delight: You will brighten any customer's day!
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Join a world-class growth team at a rapidly scaling startup
- Become expert at listening to customers, and inspiring on a solution, product, and vision
- Network with customers who lead high-profile businesses and industries
- Learn how to build an unparalleled company culture that sustainably attracts the best talent
- Grow into field sales, enterprise sales, account management, or customer success management
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.