Customer Marketing Manager
The Customer Marketing Manager will drive adoption of Daxko’s small business product portfolio, enhancing the customer journey while driving cross-sell revenue growth and building customer engagement and retention. You will also serve as our brand voice in our customer community, building advocacy programs that improve our brand awareness and perception market wide.
If you are passionate about using technology and data along with modern community and communication channels to improve customer experience and drive adoption and cross-sell initiatives, you will thrive at Daxko. The role will work with internal stakeholders to assist in building and executing scalable customer growth and retention programs that increase LTV and improve NPS.
The Customer Marketing Manager will report to the vice president of small business marketing.
- Track record of success executing integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including goal setting, campaign budget management, and results measurement.
- Experience in building customer journey campaigns and playbooks.
- Agile, passionate, focused, driven, creative, fun-loving, with a desire to drive change.
- Be data driven. Proven expertise using A/B testing to experiment your way to success.
- Adept at reporting frameworks and adept at using data to assess and analyze performance to drive optimization.
- Conversant in customer lifecycle and community success benchmarks and metrics and proven experience driving optimization improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors in marketing, business, or related technology area.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience in B2B technology or SaaS with 1-2 years of experience in customer lifecycle or community marketing
- Expertise with customer lifecycle tools such as Gainsight/Churn Zero, marketing automation (HubSpot preferred), Salesforce and Pendo.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to map and align the customer journeys for audiences and segments at all stages of the lifecycle.
- Build and execute customer lifecycle programs to increase product adoption, retention, advocacy, and expansion outcomes using lifecycle insights
- Execute lifecycle campaigns in web, email, chat, in-app and community channels to realize key growth goals.
- Leverage data and insights to continually optimize and improve campaign performance.
- Drive active customer community participation and engagement.
- Create effective marketing programs that build customer loyalty, increase referrals and promote products and services adoption.
- Identify and track key, metrics for lifecycle programs with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Incorporate test & learn strategies into your initiatives by implementing measurement best practices and partnering with the Analytics team to measure lift on KPIs
- Create and refine campaigns to better serve our consumers in various stages of their lifecycle ensuring we are engaging and retaining in a personalized, relevant, and timely manner.
- Create & present in-depth reporting and dashboards to measure campaign and program effectiveness
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
- 🏝 Flexible paid time off
- ⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 🤑 401(k) matching
- 🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
- 🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- 👖 Casual work environments
- 🏡 Remote work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.