Customer Experience Specialist
MaevSan Francisco/Bay Area10 days ago
We're hiring a talented, dog loving, brand obsessed, customer devoted Customer Experience Specialist to join our community team. You'll join a small but mighty team on a mission to make Maev the easiest and most beloved pet brand on the planet.
Your work will empower, support, and connect with our customer community and work across our high growth startup team.
- Provide “above and beyond” customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience.
- Work through elevated questions, concerns and problems that have a higher level of complexity or sensitivity, and can tailor solutions accordingly. This can include nutrition, fraud, social impact feedback, technical support or more.
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both internal and external customers
- Identify key trends and customer issues, and recommend improvements to improve the customer experience
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively help our customers.
- Review and respond to sensitive questions and comments; can work alongside internal partners to craft appropriate solutions and responses
- Flex into tasks or projects to occasionally support the customer experience function as needed
- Work cross functionally with various departments, such as Enginerering, Product, Design, Operations and Marketing, as needed.
- Can help craft responses or copy when not already supplied or needed
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of building customer relationships in CX teams, preferably for a consumer brand
- 3+ years of experience with Zendesk or Salesforce
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A growth mindset - with a desire to find the right solution for every problem
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment with ever-changing priorities
- A positive attitude and genuine excitement to create positive change internally and externally
Maev Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, equity & regular performance reviews
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee discounts for Maev products
- Dog Friendly Offices (once in-person is available again)
- Strong promote-from-within mentality as we grow our team
Maev is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Maev, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Maev will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.