Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
ZoomDenver (CO)5 months ago
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Advocacy professional to build and manage all aspects of our customer marketing reference and advocacy programs. As the first in this role, you will create the strategy, operationalize the processes, and execute the day-to-day activities while you potentially grow the team.
The ideal candidate is an advocate for our customers who is passionate about understanding their needs, telling their stories, and building relationships that are mutually beneficial that will earn us their advocacy in return.
- Establish the process and systems for keeping track of customer participation, references, logos, stories, and their usage so we have a clear view of what’s available and a history of a customer’s involvement with Zoom
- Build the strategy for how we empower happy customers to become brand advocates, in partnership with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, product, and customer success
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships that shine a light on customers’ innovation and activate storytelling on our behalf in blog posts, case studies, webinars, events, media, etc.
- Manage our customer advisory board programs (CAB, CISO, Verticals, etc.), in partnership with a cross-functional team
- Support senior executives, marketing, and sales with reference discovery and connections
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional advocacy/reference programs
- Strategic thinker who can execute as well
- Strong storytelling and communications skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude