Cultivation Team Lead
AUTHORITY & SUPERVISION:
Reports directly to the Cultivation Supervisors, with additional oversight by the Assistant Cultivation Manager
May also take direction from Cultivation Managers and the Vice President of Cultivation
Oversees Cultivation Technicians
Rotating schedule - with Cultivation Teams
Week 1 - Friday & Saturday Off
Week 2 - Monday & Sunday Off
Occasional early or delayed start times based off of Cultivation Production Schedule
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of an assigned flower room
- Guide and lead Cultivation Technicians in daily plant maintenance including pruning and trellising
- Analyze, report and address trends found on Aroya
- Complete tasks assigned by senior team leads & cultivation managers in a timely manner (New)
- Make sure that all notes and findings are completed in Aroya
- Ensure that veg, flower, and dry rooms immaculate and fully operational
- Be instrumental in the transplanting and harvesting of plants
- Make sure lifts are being cleaned and charged
- Provide direction to Cultivation Technicians during Harvest periods
- Inspect equipment and report any leaks or faulty equipment
- Help maintain facility cleanliness and overall compliance
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Supervise general operations in the flower room and making sure that:
- All room data is tracked and recorded appropriately and timely
- Floors have been swept and mopped
- Leaves from trays have been removed
- Waste has been removed and logged daily
- Knowledge of cannabis and prior work with cannabis required
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Great work ethic, reliability, and professionalism
- Excellent listening skills
- Knowledge of Plumbing and Electrical a plus
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Frequently moves up to 30+ pounds of equipment/materials/product within rooms (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include being in a stationary position, or moving for extended periods of time.