Cultivation Team Lead
Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
Description – Cultivation Team Leader
- Under the supervision of the Master Grower, the head of the team in the culture must:
- Effectively manage team staff;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by informing staff about the use of all checkpoints, equipment and resources;
- Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures;
- Promote and ensure that work procedures and practices are always respected, i.e.: health and safety, PPE, dress code;
- Comply with good practices and operational procedures;
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as personnel and resources to ensure quality standards are met;
- Assist the Growers/ Master grower, when requested;
- Work with external departments to help the department grow in size and efficiency throughout the ongoing expansion process;
- Clean production spaces and equipment;
- Responsible for takin care of plants which includes:
- Inspect product for deficiencies and report abnormalities to supervisor immediately
- Maintain and calibrate spray equipment.
HEXO cultivates an inclusive and respectful workplace. This includes treating everyone with dignity and fairness, and maintaining a workplace that is free of harassment, discrimination, and violence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people from different backgrounds and capabilities. This diversity brings our organization a wealth of experience that builds a better team. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring and selection process.