Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
This position will report to the cultivation leadership team and will assist in managing a large-scale indoor cultivation facility located in Winslow Township, NJ. The individual will supervise and optimize all the tasks in vegetative and/or flower department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of a large-scale indoor cultivation facility.
- Ensure the documented and effective training of entire cultivation team.
- Manage department specific HR functions including scheduling, employee coaching, etc.
- Perform all the tasks in the grow from clone through harvest while coaching team members, as necessary.
- Monitoring of environmental control system.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Execute schedule to achieve production requirements on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Responsible for department and facility KPIs to ensure continual improvement and accountability.
- Adept at industry best-practices and current on new techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cannabis strains.
- Maintain indoor cultivation protocols per Curaleaf SOPs and State compliance.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements.
- On-call 24/7 availability
- Management of staff over weekends and holidays as required.
- Willingness to work on site on a rotational weekend schedule.
- Perform yearly reviews, write-ups, performance improvement plans, etc. for staff.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ cultivation experience (indoor a plus)
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience including direct supervision of 10+ people
- Mastery of multiple media and irrigation techniques
- Knowledge of large-scale commercial cultivation, including crop rotation management, light requirements, and environmental controls
- Familiarity of plant diseases, pests, and nutrient deficiencies and toxicity
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics
- Experience with “continual improvement” techniques
- Trustworthy, hardworking, respectful, and positive attitude
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Skills & Abilities
- Must be an outstanding team-builder including coaching and performance management techniques
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus, with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Skills at using Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Absolute reliability and honesty
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities
- Rigorous, effective documentation skills
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
- Required to stand for extended periods of time, lifting of objects on a regular basis, and daily repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for 100 feet
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.