Supports the cultivation operations of one or more gardens. Ensures the visual aesthetic and high quality of the Company product on a day-to-day basis. Carry out day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting, and trimming. Monitor and maintain plant production and quality control measures in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by Florida law and Company policies and procedures.
Rate is $14/hour. Mandatory OT and weekends when necessary.
- Hand trims, plucks, cure, and dries Cannabis plants using sanitized tools.
- Ensures high quality and visual aesthetic medical Cannabis product.
- Adheres to strict personal hygienic and facility sanitation policies set forth in Department regulations and Company standards in policies and procedures.
- Works in a focused, quick, and effective manner.
- Ensures a clean and safe workspace and facility by performing all assigned cleaning, cultivation, and assigned tasks
- Maintains accurate records of product handled to ensure product identification, tracking in the Inventory Control System, and quality control
- Assist supervisor or Cultivation Manager with weighing, packaging, labeling and other process activities, including the creating of labels in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Takes instruction and direction from supervisors and managers.
- Works in a focused, quick and effective manner.
- Complies with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Maintains quality control measures in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Assist with scheduled and random physical inventory counts for product and/or trimming supplies.
- Assists managers with research, communications, or any other assigned project/task.
- Two years of experience in a general production facility.
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Ability to sit and trim and perform other assigned tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 50 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.